Natrèceutique Intensive Soothing Serum
What is it: A concentrated humectant based serum with 5% Date Extract for calming and soothing of the skin
Why it’s different:
- 5% Date Extract was sourced from a 2000 year old date seed to grow and cultivate palm trees. Shown to have excellent free radical scavenging properties while also improving micro-circulation of the skin for improved under-eye darkness and rosacea
- Date extract also been shown to improve irritation and provide calming, soothing effect
- Natural humectant from fermented corn sugar provides intense skin hydration and water retention in the skin
Who it’s for:
- All skin types as part of a daily, anti-aging regimen
- Also provides anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Can be used on the delicate under-eye skin for improved appearance of under eye circles and hydration
- How to Use:
Our Intensive Collection products are designed to be used by everyone as part of a well-rounded skincare routine to provide deep hydration with targeted skin benefits.
- Apply a dime sized amount on a dry face, after cleansing and a serum in the PM as part of nighttime routine.
- For extra hydration or to wake up with a dewier complexion in the AM, you can apply up to a quarter sized amount. However, it will sit on the skin over night and will take longer to absorb completely.
- Can be used on the delicate under-eye skin for improved appearance of under eye circles and hydration.
- Should be used with a moisturizer to lock in water retention and reduce trans-epidermal water loss through the skin.
- Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol