Natrèceutique Pigment Be Light
What is it: A targeted correction product to help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation
Why it’s different:
- Contains Yeast extract sourced from grape ferment to help prevent the creation of excess pigment
- Contains an active called Diglucosyl Gallic Acid that uses the natural bacteria within the skin, the microbiome, to convert into a powerful tyrosinase inhibitor
- Contains a 20% concentration of Inca Inchi Oil and Hibiscus Oil for the ultimate in skin nourishment. Inca Inchi Oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega 3’s, 6’s and 9’s. Hibiscus oil is rich in anthrocyanins, the powerful polyphenols that give berries their bright hue and anti-oxidant power.
- Contains Norwegian Spruce Extract, a rich source of lignans (like flax seed oil) for stable anti-oxidant
Who it’s for:
- Anyone with excess pigment concerns; sun damage, hyper pigmentation from trauma including from acne, mild and superficial melasma
How to Use:
Our Corrections Collection products are designed to be used as part of a targeted approach to specific skin concerns.
- Apply a dime sized amount on a dry face, after cleansing and a serum in the AM. Apply your sunscreen of choice afterwards.
- Apply a dime sized amount on a dry face, after cleansing and a serum in the PM.
- An alternative evening routine can be to apply to a dry face after cleansing, then use a dime sized amount of Pigment Be Light before applying a thin layer of Retin+Erase afterwards.
- Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*
- Hibiscus Sabdarrifa Oil
- Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate*
- Jojoba Esters*
- Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax*
- Cetyl Alcohol*
- Saccharomyces Grape Ferment Extract
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid
- Picea Abies Extract*
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- 1-2 Hexanediol
- Xanthan Gum